Monday, March 23, 2009

19 days to go!!!

Yep only 19 more days until I am Mrs. Matt Schafer :) I am getting so excited but also stressed at the same time. I am trying to figure out the music for the ceremony and I am having the hardest time figuring out what I want. We know the songs for our first dances and things but just not for the ceremony. Any ideas???

Other than that things are falling into place. I am actually taking the week before the wedding off and spending it in KS finishing up last minute details. I was just going to go up there Wednesday but now I am glad I am taking the whole week.

I had my bachelorette party in Kansas last weekend. We had such a great time. We went and ate at Buca di Peppo. It was so much good. The waiters sang to me (You've lost that loving feeling) and we just talked and got to know each other more. Then a few of us went out to the Power and Light District. Nothing crazy happened but we had fun! This is me with Matt's gradmother, Aunt's, and 2 family friends.
(Only his mom and her friend went out with us after dinner :))
The crazy group :) Not really, just great friends!
The whole gang taken by the waitress! And yes that is the Pope in the middle of the table!

This week I will just be finishing up things like programs (once I fugure out music), sending out rehearsal dinner invites(that should have gone out last week!) and finishing up the wedding day schedule. I hope that does not make me a bridezilla, but I just like to be organized. Also this weekend my mom and sisters are coming up to have a Dallas bachelorette party with some of my friends from up here. I am very excited and can't wait to hang out with everyone and enjoy a stress free night!




1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I can't wait to see your wedding photos.

Layout