Friday, September 10, 2010

It's the best time of year...COLLEGE FOOTBALL!

I know it has been months since I blogged last and for that I am so sorry, but instead of boring you with the non-happenings on my life I will just start from the present.

College football is among us and for me it is my favorite time of year. There is nothing better than hanging out with your family and 80,000 of your closest friends watching your team head to victory! I can't even explain to you how much I just love this time of year!
For me last Saturday was one of the best times I have had in a long time. I was able to spend the whole day with my family and good friends tailgating and then both my teams won! So all in all it was a great day.

This is the first year we are tailgating at Texas A&M games and let me tell you it was a blast! We got to College Station a little after noon and set up camp. The guys tried to get the tv hooked up so we could watch other college games but that was a no go. But the girls talked, drank, and just had a good time catching up.Then it was game time! I just love sitting in the stands at Kyle Field and watching our team take the field. When they line up and sing the "Spirit of Aggieland" along with all the fans it brings tears to my eyes and chills to my skin. It is an experience that can not be described and it can not be understood by anyone other than Aggies.
It was a slow start but a great finish, and the Aggies came out on top of SFA 48-7. Not only did the Aggies win, but also Kansas State beat UCLA on Saturday as well. So saturday was extra special for me! I am lucky that I have 2 outstanding teams to cheer for, except when they play each other, I am 100% Aggie! Sorry to my Wildcat friends but I truly bleed maroon!

1 comment:

Kensie said...

Awesome pics...you look GREAT!

Layout