Thursday, October 30, 2014

Scarf Swap 2014

Ahh, I am late to the party as usual :) I participated in Scarf Swap 2014 and I LOVE my new scarf. This was my first time doing this so I was not sure what to expect or really what to do exactly. Now that I have been through it once, I can't wait for next year! I have ideas to be a better swapper to my partner! (Sorry to Sara for getting a newbie this year.)


I was paired with Sara (won't link to her blog because it is private). She sent me this BEAUITFUL blue scarf. I love it because it is so me. The color is perfect and is not a color I have. I could not wait to wear it, so today was the day! With the temps dropping here in Kansas this scarf will be worn a lot! I have already been on Pinterest finding new ways to wear it!

Sorry for the bad quality photo. It's from my phone. 


Thanks Sara! And thank you Chelsea for hosting.

(And if anyone can help me figure out how to add the button to post that would be great. I follow the steps but it never shows up!)

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Yay! Thank you so much for participating in the swap! I love the scarf you received and how you tied it! Can't wait for next year!

Layout