Sunday, November 23, 2008

Lazy Sunday's

I have done absolutely nothing today, except watch movies on Oxygen. It was a much needed day to recoup and get ready for the Holiday season. I will be driving to KS on Wednesday to spend my first Thanksgiving with Matt's family. Then I will probably be headed to Utah to have Christmas with Matt's brother Nick. It will be hard not to be here for Christmas with it being so close to Emma's birthday, but we will be back a few days after so we can still spend time with my family. Holiday's a so difficult when you have to spread them among 2 families that live in 2 different states. I look forward to the day that Matt and I have our own house and can host one of the Holiday's there.

I think it is time to get off the couch and maybe do something today...or not~

1 comment:

Kacey said...

Rachel I am so excited to read your blog! I found it through marci's. Congrats on the upcomming wedding. Glad to hear you are doing so well!

Layout