Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Jamaica here I come!

I can not wait until June 21, 2010 when I will be in Jamaica celebrating one of my best friends getting married! I will have the privileged of being a bridesmaid in Amber Lee and Chris Perry's wedding! Amber has been like a sister to me for so many years. We met back in the 6th grade when she was my big sister in volleyball. We had so much fun that year giving gifts and making memories that our friendship just continued to blossom. We remained friends through high school and even after she graduted since she was a year older than me. I hung out with her a lot during my senior year while she was a freshman at Baylor and made such great memories. I went off to College Station the following semester but our friendship stayed the same. She has been there through everything. Bad boyfriends, crazy family times, a very hard divorce, and more. Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your big day Amber and Chris. I can not wait. I love you both!

No comments:

Layout