Thursday, October 27, 2011

Getting on a Soapbox...and something fun!

I don't blog a lot but that's ok, it means I am busy...or just have no life.  Anyway I am going to get on a soap box really quick so hang on...

Ok I am there.  I don't get some people's sense of humor or their lack of tact maybe.  I know people that make jokes about things that other people are struggling with and I just don't get it.  It is rude and inappropriate but I guess I don't get it because I am not like that.  I don't understand people being rude but thinking it is funny.  Being rude is being rude and it is hurtful...or maybe I am too sensitive.  Anyway I just don't like when others make jokes about things that other people are struggling with.

Ok I am off now!

Let's get onto something fun...here is a new song that I love because I am sure that my father-in-law had many encounters like this because of Matt, Nick, probably Ross and JP at times...although he will say that nothing those boys did/do compare to the hell he, Shug, Neil, Don, Mike and others made...haha 


1 comment:

slayer said...

ugh I hate that too!

Layout