Wednesday, November 2, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness...Let's GO!

I am challenging myself to blog the 30 things I am thankful for so here it goes (there will be 2 today since it is the 2nd)

Day One

I am thankful for my God.  I am thankful that I was introduced to Him and that He has been so wonderful to me. I am thankful that He gave His son for me and loves me day in and day out.  I can't thank Him enough for the wonderful blessing He has given me, especially since I do not feel worthy enough for them.  I am so thankful He loved us enough to give the ultimate sacrifice.

Day Two

I am thankful for my parents.  I was not the easiest person to get along with nor am I now the easiest person to get along with but they still love me (sometimes, just kidding).  My mom and dad gave up so much for us kids and we probably never thanked them enough.  Weekend trips to gymnastics meets, school functions, money here and money there, they gave and gave to us and in return they raised some pretty darn good kids if I have to say so myself :)  I hope that one day when I am a mom I can be half the mom mine was to me.  And no dad out there holds a candle to my dad.  He is super awesome, gave so much more to Lea and I than I could ever imagine and he did it all because he loved us.  We were not his blood but we were his heart and that is all that mattered to him.  My parents are pretty awesome, so if you don't know them you should and if you do you are pretty darn lucky!  Love you guys.

No comments:

Layout