Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 11, 12 and 13

I am playing catch up since I don't usually blog over the weekend.

Day 11-
I am thankful for my health.  I don't have any major health problems and I am thankful for that.  I try pretty hard to eat healthy, work out and stay away from harmful things.

Day 12-
Thankful for days filled with friends and family.  My sister and brother-in-law were in town over the weekend and I had a great time with them.  We laughed, laughed, and laughed some more.  We made great memories that will last a life time.

Day 13-
I am thankful for lazy Sundays spent on my couch watching Lifetime movies by myself so no one makes fun of me.  It helps that it is hunting season and Matt was gone so it was just me and the 3 animals being super lazy and I loved it!

No comments:

Layout