Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 8-Friends and Day 9-My job

I am so thankful for all my friends.  The one's that are close and the ones that live far away.  I wish that i could see them more often but unfortunately I can't.  If I were rich I would own a private jet and go visit my friends ALL the time!

My closest friends have held me up in some of my lowest times.  They have encouraged me to keep going when I wanted to give up and they have continued to love me when I didn't deserve it.

Day 9-My job

I am thankful for my job because it pays the bills....some of them :)  But seriously I love what I do and I love where I am at.  There are some days that are hard to keep going but I always remember that I am helping someone reach their goal.  I don't always get thanked but the times that I do make everything worth it.

No comments:

Layout