Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 7-Clean house and Laundry

Ok so this may not be a big deal to some but it is to me.  A clean house means that I have a roof over my head and a clean laundry means that I have clothes to wear and I am very thankful for both of those.

Yesterday after church, I cleaned my house and sometimes it can be a pain but when it is done it just makes the day seem so much better.  I love the way a clean house smells, how it looks and how it feels.  I am thankful that I am able to have a wonderful house that I get to clean because many people do not have this luxury.

I love the smell of clean clothes and clean sheets.  I love that I am worthy enough to have clothes to clean and sheets to sleep on.  I am beyond blessed even when I forget about these sometimes.

I am only on day 7 and it has made me more aware of all the things that I truly have to be thankful for.

No comments:

Layout