Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 14, 15 and 16

I know I know I am bad at keeping up with this but I am trying :)


Emma and Haylea at an A&M Game in pouring down rain.

Day 14-Nieces and Nephew
My nieces and nephew are super awesome.  They make me laugh and make my heart smile so much when I am around them.  I can't wait to see them next week when I am in Texas.  They are growing up so fast some days I wish that I could just keep them where they are!  I can't believe that Faith will be a teenager next year!  I can still remember her being a little baby.  And Matthew is growing up to be such a young man.  Haylea and Emma are like 2 peas in a pod and I love seeing those 2 play together.  I can't get over how much they have grown up and as much as I don't like to see I can't wait to see what the future holds.


Haylea and Emma playing in the sand pile at Nanny and PawPaw's house

Day 15-People I work with
I really do love the people I work with.  They are kind, understanding and generally have my back.  I do miss my Cassie though and our long wonderful talks we would have in our office but I have gained some great friends here and I wouldn't change it for anything.

Faith is growing up so fast!


Matthew and Haylea at the shop.  

Day 16-My phone
I know that seems superficial maybe but I am thankful that I have a phone that keeps me connected to the people I care for the most.  I am far away from my family so it helps knowing they are just a phone call away.

No comments:

Layout