Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 3-Siblings

Today I am thankful for my siblings.  Lea, Joe'l and Jason are super crazy but I love them all!

Lea and I have had our ups and downs but in the end she is my best friend.  I am sure I hated her in high school and probably a little through college but even then I loved her.  She has been with me when I feel in love and when I got my heart broke.  She stood next to me as I married the most wonderful man, and she is my best cheerleader through the storms we call life.

Joe'l and I did not grow up together but spent some weekends as kids together.  She has grown to be a great friend and she is such a great mom.  She has kept me from doing some pretty stupid things and I can't thank her enough.

Jason....well what I can I say about him.  We did not grow up together since he is the oldest and I am the baby :) But I am truly thankful for him and the life that he leads now.  He has become and amazing man and I can't wait to see what the future holds for him.

We are all a little crazy but we are all AWESOME!  I would not be where I am today if I did not have these 3 in my life.

1 comment:

SCOOTSKY said...

Rach,

GOOD stuff. Keep it up!

-Gary

Layout