Thursday, January 12, 2012

Religion says Do, Jesus says Done!

I don't care what your religious beliefs are because after watching this everyone should know that doesn't matter, HE matters!

I think this man's message speaks volumes.  It is important not to get caught up in someones religion but to see what they truly stand for.  If they are living for Christ it should not matter what they call themselves because at the end of the day being Baptist, Methodist, Catholic, Mormon, or other doesn't matter, it is God's Love and His sacrifice that does.  A good thing to remember everyday!  I want people to see me as a Christian because of my acts and they way I present myself not because it says I am Christian on facebook.  I need to be more like Him in order for others to be able to see that without me having to say it.  It is time for me to unmask and live in Him!

No comments:

Layout