Monday, April 23, 2012

It's FINALLY here~

Yep it is the week of my very first HALF MARATHON!  I can't believe that the time has finally come for me to cross this off my bucket list...well I still have a few days but I am confident I am going to do it this time.  I have trained several times for this and each time I got hurt but not this time!  The week is here and I am feeling great.  I can't wait for Sunday to be here so that I can get the first one under my belt.  I am sure once I get this one done I will be hooked!

This past weekend was so busy with K-State Open House, Junior League Next to New and Tyler and Annie's Shower that I did not have time to run my last long run until Sunday.  It was great!  I felt good the whole time despite the 22-25 mile per hour winds!  This gave me the confidence booster that I needed after my week of not so good runs.  I know how I need to fuel myself for the run and I can't wait to see what I can do and what I have in me for Sunday.

I am sure this is how I will feel on Sunday but I am so READY!


Next week's post will be a picture of me with my FINISHER medal!!!

No comments:

Layout