Thursday, November 29, 2012

Moving Right Along

It has been a few weeks since I posted about our wonderful news.  I have been feeling really great just tired. My sister (who is due in January) was not happy to hear that I didn't have any morning sickness as she was pretty sick the whole first trimester.  I was just tired for most of it but no other problems or symptoms.

I have been craving cookies :)  So Matt now calls me the Cookie Monster.  Other than that I usually crave things once someone says something but haven't really had anything that I MUST have yet.  We shall see if that happens.

Here are a few pics even though I am not much of a fan of showing my growing belly!  I think it's great but sometimes it's hard to wrap my head around it when I have concentrated for so long on losing weight!

 14 weeks-just starting to show
17 weeks and wow there it is! 

Some people amaze me.  I have had several people tell me how big I am getting or that I look like I am waddling   Umm thanks?!?  I think hearing that upsets me most because I don't think I should be this big already and I know I am not waddling!  I should just be happy that the little one is healthy but would really not like for people to keep pointing out my weight gain!

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

You look amazing (and you're tiny btw)!! Also I think it's a boy...I don't know why but I just think it's a boy.

Kyle and Marci said...

Rachel, you look FABULOUS!! I think your baby belly looks right on track for 17 weeks. Just try to ignore all those negative comments and focus on that sweet little miracle growing inside you :)

Layout