Friday, November 22, 2013

A Leap Of Faith

I took a leap or more like a jump of faith yesterday and I have not been able to keep a smile off my face about it!  I hope and pray that it works out the way that I am wanting but I also know and believe that God has a plan for everything.  Even though I am feeling a real sense of calmness over this leap I also know I have to make sure I am listening to Him also.

I won't be going into much detail for now about it but here is a glimpse into what might possibly be the scariest thing I have done...


Taking a leap of faith is scary because there is so much unknown about it, but I confident that God will not let me fall and crash and burn.  I have been standing on this ledge for a few years now and it is time to jump...so I did :)

Happy Friday everyone!

PS-This picture was a year ago today!  How times have changed :)

No comments:

Layout