A little view of what it is like to try and take a picture of a very mobile 7 month old!
Some things Hunter has been up to the last month
- He is crawling EVERYWHERE
- He pulls up on EVERYTHING
- Locates the dog & cat water bowl like it has a magnetic pull for him
- Has moved to a big boy car seat :(
- Says 'dada' to almost everything
- Stills LOVES bath time
- HATES his jacket
- Wearing 6-9 month clothes...mostly 9 months :)
- Handles about 7 hrs in the car and then is OVER IT
Kisses to Chloe-she is not impressed
These cousins make my heart smile
We spent Thanksgiving with my family in Waco and Hunter loved being around his cousins. He is about 5lbs heavier than his cousin Chloe who is 3 months old! Let's just say my little guy doesn't miss a meal. We had a great time with my family and I am thankful to have had Hunter with us this year.
Learning how to ride a horse from his favorite Baylor Bandwagon Fan :) (AKA his favorite T-Rye)
While in Waco we were able to visit with Natalie and Travis. They are always a blessing to see and I am so thankful for their friendship and their continued prayers for our family. We love to joke with them about Travis being a bandwagon Baylor fan and are lucky that they easily take jokes. :) We love seeing them and even Jim and Susan got to meet Hunter!
It has been a whirlwind Holiday season and it is just beginning.