Tuesday, April 1, 2014

11 Months

Yep that is right, Hunter is 11 months! I have less than 26 days now until he turns ONE! I really can not believe where the time has gone. This year has past by in a flash but I can say it has been one of the best years of my life.


So what is the little guy up to?

  • Climbing
  • Walking EVERYWHERE 
  • Going up and down the stairs
  • Pointing out things he wants
  • Eating like a champ
  • Helping out with the dishes
  • Helping lay tile in the bathrooms 

I help unload the dishes mom!

No longer a 'bouncer' now a jungle gym!

I don't have any stats on him since we don't go to the doctor until he is a year but he is in 12-18 month clothes although they are a tad big. He probably weighs close to 22-23 lbs (that is a rough estimate) and according to Matt he is about 2 1/2 feet tall (haha)
And so standing on the cart has begun! He HATES sitting in them now.

We are working on more words and pointing out things but he is not that interested in saying anything other than 'dada' and sometimes 'mama'. I am getting ready for a party in a few weeks and hoping the tears don't fall too much :)


No comments:

Layout