Friday, January 23, 2009

I need to get better at this...

I have such a hard time getting on-line and posting anything. School started this past week and I have been busy with schedule changes, class excuse letters, and students getting eligible for the meet this weekend. I love my job, but this time of year is very stressful. But it keeps me on my toes!
Matt and I worked out a budget, which was pretty interesting. We finally figured out how we are going to finish paying for the wedding in the next 3 months. It actually was not as bad as we both thought it would be. We are heading to Kansas this weekend to begin our pre-marital counseling, so it should be interesting. We are both very excited for this time, and very ready for April to be here. We have everything together such as location, catering, cake, decorations, dj and attire. The only thing left is flowers and I am still trying to decide on them. Below are our table decorations. I will be making the decorations so it will be very special to see it all together on our wedding day. Thanks to my mom for helping me figure out what would look best. I think we spent over 2 hrs in hobby lobby one day. They also had an employee come watch us :) I guess they thought we were up to something. But Thanks Mom! I really enjoyed our day together.



I hope 2009 is going great for everyone! Things are falling into place for the Soon to be Schafer's.

1 comment:

Kensie said...

Sounds like things are really coming along....Brandon and I had to put together our budget for premarital counseling too.....pretty eye opening, huh? It's amazing how things all come together....I'm sure it'll be great for you guys!

Hey, how do you know Nikki Howard? She went to school with Brandon....and I noticed you were friends with her....small world!!

Layout