Friday, January 30, 2009

One of those days...

Ever had one of those days where you felt like no one cared. Well today is my day. I have done a few things the past few days such as send emails, text and so forth to people and have heard nothing back. This really upsets me and it makes me feel like they just don't care about what is going on with me. I don't even like to bring this up because when I have brought it up in the past it just gets blown off. I am told I am over reacting but I don't feel like I am, but I guess maybe I am. Who knows, all I know is that I am upset and hurt by some of the events that have been going on in my life lately.

On a brighter note, I was in KS this past weekend for Matt and I's first pre-marital counseling appointment. It went great! We actually chose the pastor from his dad's suggestion and this was the first time we had ever met him. We both like him and know he will do a great job. We were both very comfortable with him, open and honest, and he was the same with us. It helped calm our nerves a little once we finally met the man that will marry us.

I also spent Saturday night over at Matt's cousin Jenny's house with Kerry (my future mother-in-law), Kim (Matt's counsin), Gayla (Matt's Aunt), and their friend Patty making our invitations. It was a lot of fun, but also took a long time. The invitations are not perfect, aren't cut perfectly but they are home made and made with love. We had fun just sitting around telling stories and having girl time.

Kerry had been great through this whole process. She has helped out a lot and I can't thank her enough. She and her sister's are very crafty so a lot of the things that are being made they are helping with. It is hard because so much is being done in KS that I feel like I am leaving out my mom and sister. Kerry doesn't have any daughters so this is something she will only do once, and I guess I feel like my mom and sister have already done it that I don't want to ask them to do it again for me. Maybe I shouldn't see it that way. Things are tough when it comes to this. I just don't know what to do anymore.

Lately I feel like everything I have been doing is wrong. I need to get out of this funk soon. I hate feeling like this, and I hate being hurt by the people that I care about the most. Life...ugh!!!

1 comment:

The Swansons said...

You shouldn't feel that way about me! I don't mind helping out at all. Things happen in our lives that we just have to learn from. You are getting married at a wonderful man that you will spend the rest of your life. Why wouldn't I want to help out! I love you you are my sis. I am here if you need me, just a little over 120 miles drive away and just a phone call away!

Layout