Sunday, January 4, 2009

Been a few weeks...

It has been some time since my last post. This is due to a few reasons: 1) I was in Utah for Christmas and did not have very good internet access. 2) I was in Waco the weekend after Christmas for Emma's 2nd birthday and helping my sister move. 3) since we have been home we have been busy cleaning the apartment, unpacking Matt and both trying to get over a cold. So needless to say I have not had much time to blog.

Christmas was great. I was able to spend it in Utah with Matt, his parents and his brother. We went to Utah because Nick (Matt's brother) did not have any more vacation time from work and was going to spend Christmas alone and we could not let that happen. We had a blast. This Texas girl has seen enough snow to last her a few years though! During the day on Christmas Eve we went snowmobiling and snow boarding. I enjoyed trying to snow board :) It is actually a lot easier than I thought it would have been, except when I got to going to fast and could not steer. Matt was not so good at it so he stuck with snowmobiling.

Emma's birthday was great. She is now in her terrible two's, which she showed a little of at her party. She is talking a lot now, and has the cutest personality.

Not much else has been going on, just getting settled, getting ready to go back to work, and trying to get this wedding taking care of.

No comments:

Layout