Monday, March 22, 2010

Wow it's been over a month...

since my last post. Where does the time go?? Well I can tell you. It's goes on 3 weekends trips in the last month! Traveling for the weekends really takes it out of me and then I get back to work and forget all about blogging. I told myself that I was going to do better but that doesn't seem to be happening. I tell myself I am going to do better at a lot of things but I don't do that either. Just been down in the dumps lately I guess, and I really hope that I can pull myself out of it. I will just give you a brief over view of the last month or so.

Valentine's Day was fun for Matt and I. We went and saw Miranda Lambert at Billy Bob's. She is such an amazing performer! We both loved going to see her and it was fun because it had been a long time since it was just Matt and I going out. Blake Shelton (her boyfriend if you didn't know)came out on stage for the last few songs! It was awesome to see them together and so happy. I truly hope the best for them because we can all see what the spot light can do for relationships.

The next weekend I was in Norman, Oklahoma supporting the UTA track team. They had their indoor conference meet there so I was lucky enough to be able to go and support them. I really love going to the meets so that my students see me outside the office and see that I really do care about them.

The first weekend in March was spent in Manhattan, Kansas at Fake Paddy's Day. This is a yearly celebration in Manhattan where the bars open at 9am and it's a party all day. We had such a great time catching up with friends and just being back in Manhattan for a weekend. I never went to Fake Paddy's Day while I actually lived in Manhattan, and now I wish I had. It was a blast!

The second weekend of March I was back up in Kansas for my dear friend Lindsey Berger's bridal shower and bachelorette party. We had such a blast! I can't wait until her wedding, because it is going to be so much fun. I will post pictures later(well some of the pictures).

This past week was spring break, but we only got friday off. What a bummer. Although I was out Monday and Tuesday because I was sick. So needless to say it wasn't really a good week. I am still trying to get over whatever it was that I had, but I am feeling better.

So in short that is a brief summary of what I have been up to the last month. I am sure there was so much more to talk about, I just don't want to bore y'all with all the details.

No comments:

Layout