Friday, September 16, 2011

We went HOWLIN!

This past weekend I went home to Texas to celebrate my sister Joe'ls 30th birthday.  I had SO much fun with her, my sis Lea, my momma and her friend Vicki from high school.  It was a successful girls weekend.


On Saturday morning Lea and I headed to the Heart of Texas Soccer fields to watch Emma's first soccer game and she did great!  She scored 1 goal and almost scored 3 more.  She had such a great time and I loved being able to see her play.

After that we headed to my parents house to drop of Emma and pick up Joe'l and mom.  My dad got to stay home with all 3 grand-kids....Emma, Haylea, and Matthew.  Pretty sure he was exhausted once we got back!

We got to the hotel in San Antonio and then headed straight out to Dicks Last Resort and if you have never been there I highly recommend it.  We had such a great time and the food and beer were delicious!

Next and last stop was Howl at The Moon!  That night the Aggies won the Fight Song Duel!  WHOOP!  It  was a lot of fun and Joe'l had to get on stage for her birthday and do the adult hockey pokey :)  It was so funny!

It was a great time and I can't wait for the next all girl trip!

No comments:

Layout