Thursday, May 15, 2014

Branson GetAway

Matt and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary over the weekend in Branson. Even though our anniversary is in April, this was the first chance we had to get away. It was WONDERFUL! We spent countless hours together and no one died, played 3 rounds of golf and no one died, kayaked and no one died! See a trend here :) Anyway, we had a great time and I can't wait to celebrate many many more years with him. He has truly been my rock the last few years and I don't know what I would do without him.

 Our first day of golf. Ready to go bright and early!
 Thousand Hills Golf Resort
 Kayaking! This was so fun. I can't wait to go back and do it again! Lake Taneycomo
 We had dinner on The Landing each night. It was a beautiful view.
 When in Branson, do what the 'white hairs' do, according to Matt. :)
 We had the privilege of golfing at Payne Stewart's Golf Course in Branson. So awesome! (and HARD)
 Beautiful course, very hilly and lots of obstacles.
The tee boxes! Little golf hats that Payne Stewart always wore!

It was a great relaxing vacation. One that I will be happy to do again. So thankful for the last 5 years with Matt and look forward to many more!

No comments:

Layout