Friday, May 13, 2016

Dusting off the ol' blog

Wow, it has been over 2 years since I have written a post. So, I think it is time to start this ol' thing up again. I have been thinking about it for some time but I just didn't know where to start. I want this to be more than just a blog so we will see where it goes. But before I get in too deep, let me know tell you what the last two years has been like.

This little baby...is now this amazing little boy! He is full of wonder, imagination, love, laughter and all things little boy are full of :) He continues to steal my heart on a daily basis.


His personality brings me so much joy! Not a day goes by he isn't doing something to make me laugh.
 
He became a BIG brother to this little girl in November 2014 and our world has been crazy ever since. This one is a spit fire and will be keeping us on our toes for sure. She is probably the reason I haven't blogged in awhile! haha

Never thought I would have a little girl, but this one has changed it all for me!

 He has been an amazing big brother from the start! He loves his Lilypad!

Our family of four! These people have my whole heart!
 


I started running again and have been hitting some great PR's. This is my happy place and is one of the things that really keeps me grounded. I also started CrossFit last Novemeber and have enjoyed the progress I have made in my weight lifting.

I took a job in Topeka, so we sold our house, moved in with my in-laws and started building our forever home. It has been a lot LONGER process then anyone thought but we are making progress. We started pouring concrete today! We bought a camper so we have been spending a lot of time doing that this spring....and I mean A LOT! The last month we have been camping :) It is hard to not have a place of your own so this is our little place until our home is built.


I also started a new business venture in April or 2014 that has kept me pretty busy. It has changed our lives for the better and I can't wait to see where it continues to take me.

So, that is small snippet into our lives over the last couple years. I am still thinking and praying about what I want this blog to become. I seem to have a lot that I would love to say about life, being a mom, work, running etc but just not sure how to put it down in writing. We will see where this goes.


No comments:

Layout