Thursday, June 30, 2011

3 weeks in...


And I feel great! I am back to running...or not really running a lot but I am at least able to run for more than a minute at a time now :)

Week 3 of the couch to 5K has me running longer and it feels so good. I love how a good run can make life so much better. I had a pretty hard day yesterday but went out for a nice jog/walk last night and it really put me in a much better mood.

I am thankful that I am back to doing something that I love and I am enjoying every step. Matt has started to run with me also and it is a nice time for the 2 of us to talk about our day and things we need to get done. I seem to really let loose when I am running so I tend to talk about anything. I guess it is kinda like alcohol for some people but a much healthier alternative...haha

And I got some new running shoes...why you might ask? Because a mind can do tell you some crazy things! I got hurt a few weeks (like about 2) after I bought a new pair of shoes, and they were a new brand, which I knew I should have just stuck with what I know. But that's beside the point. Anyway, I associated the injury with the new shoes, which I know seems stupid but I did, so I had to get new shoes. They have worked out great and I am loving them! Will not change brands again!


Aren't they pretty!

No comments:

Layout