Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy 25th Birthday!


My hubby turns 25 today! And yes you are seeing that number right he is younger than me :) haha! Anyways, he has been a true blessing in my life and I can't think of anyway better to honor him that to write 25 things I love most about him. Obviously there is a lot more than 25 things but I am going with his age :)

1. He provides for me.
2. He is a giver.
3. He makes me laugh daily.
4. He is pretty handsome.
5. He is growing stronger in Christ with me.
6. He loves me even when I am at my worst.
7. He loves to take me fishing even though I always catch and release!
8. He is an AMAZING cook.
9. He helps do laundry and clean the house.
10. He loves our animals so much.
11. He is so excited to be a dad. That does not mean that one is on the way yet, but he lights up every time we talk about it.
12. He laughs at my jokes even the REALLY cheesy ones.
13. He wears maroon and supports my passion for Texas A&M.
14. He is a very hard worker, and has one of the strongest work ethics I know.
15. He is so positive and has a wonderful outlook on life.
16. He supports me over anyone else.
17. He is my rock and has always been there for me.
18. He has an amazing heart.
19. He puts me first.
20. He calls me beautiful.
21. He does things just because.
22. He challenges me to be a better person.
23. He sees the good in people.
24. He knows just what to say to make me feel better. I think sometimes he knows me better than I know myself.
25. He is ALWAYS there for his friends and family even when they have turned their back on him or have said or done hurtful things. He never holds a grudge and is always there.

I love you Matthew Wayne Schafer! I could not i
magine my life without you. 25 years ago God knew what he was doing when you were born. He created you and molded you into the wonderful man that you are today and I so very thankful for that. I look forward to many more birthdays with you and growing closer each and every one of them.

1 comment:

Matt said...

This is amazing!! Thank you so much for all the kind words! It is my goal everyday to make you feel so very special, I love you so much!

Layout