Monday, October 28, 2013

Happy half birthday Hunter!

My little guy is 6 months old! It is crazy to think how much our lives have changed in the last six months but it has been so awesome! We go to the doctor for his check up tomorrow so I don't have any stats but will update when I do. So until then here are some pictures and a little on what he is doing these days.



-eating solid food


-loves bath time still and especially now that he is in his own bath tub


-sitting up on his own
-"talking" a lot


-being ornery and getting into everything
-crawling about 2-3 crawls at a time and then falling
-on hands and feet a lot, not really on his knees when trying to move
-laughing all the time



-trying to crawl off the changing table while naked almost every single time!
-being the best little Aggie/wildcat ever




Hunter, I have loved every last minute with you over the past 6 months. I can' t wait to see how you change and grow and learn over the next month. You are my best and favorite gift from God. I love you more and more everyday!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Layout