Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Red Red Red Neck

Yes, Natalie that title is for you :)

So I have A LOT to catch up on these days but I will start with a fun night out with one of my favorite guys!  Matt gave me an AWESOME birthday gift back in April and that was tickets to Blake Shelton.  If anyone knows me they know I am country through and through.  I have listened to country music my whole life and pretty much only listened to that.  Blake Shelton has been a favorite of mine even back in the mullet days!  I am not sure what it is about him but I just love him.  His voice can be so soothing and his songs can touch my heart like no other (besides the King which I get to see in January!!!!)

So even though I have a MAJOR crush on him Matt still got us tickets.  It was such a great night just to relax, have some fun and spend some quality time with my main squeeze.  Hunter spent the evening with his Grandma and Grandpa which they of course loved so we knew he would be in good hands. 

Because the concert was on a Thursday night and we both had to work that day we were not able to get a good dinner before the concert so drive thru it was!  Jana Kramer and Easton Corbin were the openers.

I was a One Tree Hill fan so I love Jana Kramer as she played Alex the last few seasons on that show.  Problem was when we go to the Sprint Center the line was SO long to get in that we barely got inside by 7:30 when the show started.  We missed Jana completly because we were also on a hunt for some adult beverages.  The first few places we stopped at only had Coors Light (Travis Riley would have loved it) so we kept looking but never found anything else so we settled.  We got to our seats in time for Easton Corbin.  He was great but I was ready to see Blake!


Blake put on such a great show.  He is so funny and engages the audience the whole time.  He does talk about drinking A LOT but other than that he was awesome to see.  He did some old school stuff and even put on a mullet wig.  This girl was in heaven!

Thank you Matt for a great night out.  I love you for your willingness to feed my crush :)




No comments:

Layout