Monday, April 6, 2009

Checking things off the list...

Well I have been checking things off the list of things left to do before the wedding. I had my final dress fitting and it looks great! Well at least my mother in law and her friend Patty said it did :) I will spend the rest of the week in Kansas working on last minute things. Last night Kerry worked on the finishing touches for the flowers for the table decorations, and worked on the bridesmaids bouquets. They look great! Even though they are fake flowers I think it will turn out all right. Real calla lilies were just to expensive. I wrapped all the presents, well I at least put them in bags and filled them with tissue paper. I still need to get bags for my bridesmaids gifts and 2 other gifts. All we need to do now is get food, drinks and ice for the rehearsal dinner and wedding. For some reason I feel like there is a lot to do, but i guess there really isn't.

On Friday before I left we had the programs made, got our picture that guests will sign, picked up the a few more decoration items, and made sure everything was packed. The only thing I left was my camera, but Matt will bring that with him when he comes Wednesday. I think we are ready to go, I just hope the day goes smoothly and that the weather corporates. Right now the forecast says 66 and sunny. So lets just pray it stays that way!

2 comments:

Kensie said...

You are on your way!!! SO excited for you! I know you will be GORGEOUS!! The best piece of advice my dad gave us all on the day of the wedding was to not miss the moment in all the details! Enjoy the day!! Can't wait to see the pics!

Kyle and Marci said...

Hope you have a relatively stress free week!! Enjoy your wedding weekend!

Layout