Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday is Here!

So it is finally Friday and it has been one heck of a week. I feel like I can't get caught up. Work has been so busy and then trying to get everything ready for the wedding I feel like my head is spinning! I am leaving in the morning and will have all next week off to work on wedding stuff. I know that most everything is taken care of we just need to get our last minute stuff together. Tonight Matt and I will be going over everything we have at home, packing it up in bins and putting it in the jeep for my trip up to Kansas. There are a few presents that still need to be picked up and wrapped and a few more decorations to get. His mom has scheduled me a spa day on Thursday so that should be fun. I will probably need it :) Other than that I can't believe my wedding is only 8 days away. I just hope I don't forget something and that is all goes smoothly.

So on to something other than wedding news. Wednesday night Matt and I watched Marly and Me. And let me tell you, I have not cried that much in a movie in a long time. But even though I cried as much as I did I would see it over and over again. It was such a great movie and showed the unconditional love of a pet. I just kept laughing and crying through out the whole movie. It was by far one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. At one point when I was crying Matt looked at me and said, "what is wrong? You read the book so you know what is going to happen.?" And I was like I know but that doesn't mean it still doesn't make me sad. When the movie was over I let Scout up on the couch (which Matt hates) and I just loved on him for as long as I could until he got down. As much as Matt hates dogs on the couch he knew I needed that at that moment so he just didn't say anything. So even if you know how it ends I highly recommend the movie.

No comments:

Layout