*disclaimer-he is still sick so I only got a few shots before he was done.
A few things about Hunter in month 8
"Hey what's back here?"
- 20lbs! Yes, this is off the bathroom scale I still can't believe it. Chloe, his cousin who is 4 months old doesn't even weigh near that. Hunterman just doesn't miss a meal.
- LOVES his bath time still. He got new toys for Christmas and has so much fun playing with them. Although his favorite thing to do is splash water EVERYWHERE!
- Wearing 6-9 month clothes but mostly 9 months.
- Eating more solid food. He LOVES pancakes! (just like his momma)
- Says 'dadda', 'momma', and sometimes he will try his name
- Loves to feed the dogs from his chair. He doesn't throw the food on the floor he actually leans over to them and gives them the food from his hand
- Thinks sneezes are funny
- Was sleeping through the night but with being sick and a little growth spurt we are getting up once a night
- Has 1 tooth just about to poke through. We can see the whole and feel the tooth but it is not quite up yet
- Has had his first ear infection. I am thankful it took this long!
- Still not a very good napper
- Standing for a few seconds on his own. Will walk with assistance.